We provide you all the equipment necessary for the children when asking:
- a cot in fabric with 10 centimetres thickness comfortable mattress,
- a changing mat,
- a high chair,
- a baby plastic tub.
We propose you to hire three types of linen:
- Cloths for the bed linen: 25 € for the 4 beds, i.e.
> for room with 1 double bed: 1 240x260 cm cover feather bed ,
2 50x70 cm pillowcases, 1 bolster case, 1 cloth cover;
> for room with 3 single beds: 3 200x200 cm cover feather beds,
3 50x70 cm pillowcases, 3 bolster cases, 3cloth covers;
> if you wish it, the 3 single bed room can be changed to a double bed
with a feather bed of 240x260 cm (specify it at the booking).
- Bath towels: 20 € for 2 bath sheets, 3 standard towels, 5 gloves of toilets,
2 carpets of bath and a towel of guest for the lava-hand of the toilets.
- Table cloths and kitchen towels: 10 € for 5 towels, 1 coated tablecloth, 3 kitchen cloths.
We also propose you a service of household:
- Household: 25 €. For this service, we will do the housework, you just leave the house tidy and bins emptied.
The gîte is equiped with Internet Wifi connection.
Gîte du Belvèdère - 3 Chemin du Belvédère - Gérardmer - France
In order to improve the health security of the Belvedere cottage in relation with the Covid-19 pandemic, since beginning of May 2020, we reinforced four actions that we are implementing before each new arrival, i.e.:
1. Protective measures from people in charge of the household and the arrangement:
Before starting cleaning the house, people in charge of these services wear on a disposable waterproof mask and gloves, after washing their hands. Gloves are thrown away after each session. Housekeepers wash their hands immediately after removing their gloves.
2. Disinfection of contact surfaces:
Surfaces that can be handled and / or touched are systematically cleaned and then disinfected.
3. Bedding protection
Mattresses and pillows are protected by covers cleaned at high temperature, and installed before arrival.
For the living-room sofa, it is covered with 2 boutis bedspreads which are changed and cleaned after each rental.
4. Spacing between stays
To minimize the risk of contagion, the duration between 2 consecutive stays is increased as follows:
• After the vacationers leave, we allow at least 3 hours to pass before entering the property to clean it;
• We put a period of 24 hours after the departure of previous vacationers (cleaning and disinfection included) before the stay of new vacationers.